OUR FLAGSHIP EVENT, MERCOM INDIA SOLAR SUMMIT, IS BACK AND IN-PERSON IN JULY.
The Mercom India Solar Summit 2022 is an exclusive event hosting important stakeholders across the solar sector. Attendees include government officials, investors, manufacturers, developers, and other key industry players.
The conference was held on July 28 – 29 in New Delhi at the Hyatt Regency.
The summit addressed important current issues, opportunities, and emerging trends in the industry, including the government’s push for local manufacturing, its aggressive solar installation goal of 280 GW by 2030, supply chains, technology, financing, and other critical issues.
Mercom shared its latest research findings and insights and took an in-depth look at the expanding solar market. Delegates will gain a deep understanding of the market opportunities, deployments, policies, and regulations.
There were important takeaways for installers, developers, utilities, technology providers, policymakers, and key stakeholders, both domestic and international.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be in the know, learn from your peers, and network at the Mercom Solar Summit.
- How Do We Get to 280 GW of Solar Energy by 2030?
- Solar Manufacturing – Meeting Demand and Price Expectations
- Potential of Hybrid Projects in India
- Energy Storage – What Are We Waiting For?
- How SECI’s Innovative Tenders Will Help Reach the Renewables Target for 2030
- Plans and Progress of Vertically Scaling Solar Manufacturing in India
- Commercial and Industrial Sector Going Solar – Potential Market, Policies, and Businesses Model
- Solar Technology Innovations Poised to Take Over the Market
- Large-Scale Solar Project Development – Keeping the Engine on Track
- Financing, M&A, and Deal-Making – Trends Going Forward