Now in its 4th year, the India Renewables Summit 2024 is where players who shape the Indian renewable energy sector meet to address the impact of recent and upcoming policy decisions and the path ahead. It's where collaboration happens, and the deals are made that propel the industry forward.
Business and government leaders will join Mercom Capital Group on July 25th and 26th at the luxury five-star Hyatt Regency in New Delhi. With offices around the world, Mercom is an internationally recognized clean energy research and communications firm that brings a global perspective to the local market. Mercom India research and market intelligence experts will brief attendees on the latest news, analysis, and insights to meet the government's clean energy goals.
- Achieve 50% energy from renewables by 2030
- Attain 500 GW non-fossil energy capacity, including 450 GW renewables by 2030
- Cut economy's carbon intensity below 45% by 2030
- Reduce projected carbon emissions by one billion tons by 2030
- Reach net-zero target by 2070
Attendees at the Mercom India Renewables Summit will discover state-of-the-art technologies, learn the latest trends, and attain valuable insights on how to adapt to evolving market conditions. Companies will learn about the latest financial opportunities to fund their companies and projects, and all sessions will be highlighted and featured on the MercomIndia.com news platform.
- Hear from top executives, policymakers, and investors shaping India's energy future
- Exchange ideas and listen to diverse voices shaping the industry
- Engage with decision-makers who get deals done and influence policy
- Gain unparalleled insight into the future of renewables, cutting-edge technologies, the latest trends, and financing strategies
- Strengthen your brand visibility in the renewable energy sector