NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FORNOMINATE
MERCOM INDIA AWARDS 2023
We are thrilled to announce ‘Mercom India Awards 2023’.
For more than a decade, Mercom India has been instrumental in helping shape India’s energy transformation by delivering timely, relevant market intelligence and advisory services.
In our third year, Mercom India Awards will recognize companies making a meaningful contribution to the clean energy transition with unique and ground-breaking renewable energy projects and solutions.
- Companies are allowed to self-nominate
- Multiple applications are welcome
- Projects of all sizes are eligible
Mercom Award Categories
We will recognize individuals who are leaders in the renewable energy sector by combating climate change and contributing to India’s clean energy future through their bold moves, leadership, and innovative ideas while helping their local communities.
We will also recognize companies that are executing impactful decarbonization strategies and effective action plans that accelerate progress toward net-zero carbon emission goals by 2070.
Finally, through Mercom India Awards, we will recognize the significant contribution of organizations in expanding clean energy capacity, advancing the science of clean energy manufacturing, and strengthening India’s economic competitiveness, while positively impacting the environment during the event year.
The award categories include:
- Best Large-Scale Solar Project
- Best C&I Project (Rooftop)
- Best C&I Project (Ground-mount)
- Best Residential Project
- Best Off-grid Project
- Best Hybrid Project
- Best Engineered Project
- Best Innovation – Product
- Deal of the Year (Strategic)
- Deal of the Year (Financial)
- Energy Transition
Guidelines for Nomination: Mercom India Awards 2023
- Companies can apply irrespective of the location of headquarters, but only projects in India or products that are manufactured in India are eligible for nomination.
- Products launched, deals announced, and projects commissioned from January 01, 2022, to December 31, 2022, will be considered.
- The Energy Transition award is applicable for the financial year (April 2021-March 2022).
- For each category, Mercom will select one Winner.
- All participants must submit their nominations using the online form.
- The deadline for submission is March 31, 2023. Applications submitted after midnight IST on March 31, 2023, will not be considered.
- Incomplete entries will be excluded.
- Multiple entries are welcome. However, companies cannot nominate themselves for more than one award in each category.
- We reserve the right to move entries between categories if we feel it is better suited to another category.
- Mercom reserves the right to dismiss or consolidate categories or create new categories based on entries received.
- Mercom will accept nominations from the award nominee or a third-party vendor or supplier. Mercom may contact the award nominee for more information if a third party nominates a company or individual.
- Supporting documents such as websites, videos (not more than 120 sec), photographs (not more than 5), copies of certifications, and other supporting documents are encouraged.
- Participants should assign one person as a primary point of contact.
- Winners will NOT be notified before the Mercom India Renewables Summit on April 26, 2023.
- A panel of Mercom experts will select the winners.
- Mercom ensures the confidentiality of the information submitted. Any content submitted will be used solely for consideration of the Mercom India Awards.
Mercom India Awards 2022
Mercom India Awards 2021