Bringing together large power consumers and clean energy solution providers.
Mercom India hosted the ‘C&I Clean Energy Meet 2022’ (Onsite event) in multiple cities across India, starting with Bangalore. In 2022, the events were held in six major cities, focusing on participation from commercial and industrial businesses.
The COVID-19 pandemic has shown commercial and industrial businesses that going solar is one of the best ways to cut operational costs and reap both environmental and economic benefits.
C&I entities, large institutions, and residential apartments are all in pursuit of energy sources that are clean, green, and also lower in cost compared to the grid power tariffs. Solar is an attractive option for commercial and industrial businesses trying to reduce their operating expenses. With many emerging business models, there is a renewed interest in going solar.
Solar solutions providers equipped with advanced technologies, financing mechanisms, and regulatory provisions are offering attractive solutions to consumers.
Mercom brought the clean energy solutions providers and consumers together to discuss power requirements, cost benefits, challenges, opportunities, and solutions.
- Commercial and industrial consumers of large power capacity who plan to reduce their cost of power at the same time go green.
- Clean energy solutions providers looking to reach commercial and industrial consumers.
- Consultants, energy auditors, equipment and component manufacturers, lenders, investors, and associates.
- Facility and plant managers, C-level executives of C&I businesses, engineers, procurement managers, and decision-makers.
To find optimum solutions for purchasing low-cost, reliable, clean power and learn how the energy market is evolving across the country.
- Rooftop Solar – Options and Technologies Maximizing ROI
- Open Access Solar – Large Power Purchase, Higher Savings
- Innovative Financing Solutions – Ways to Access Cheap Loans
- Rooftop Solar Installation – It Is Easy, Effective, and Possible
- Open Access Solar – Buying Clean Power is Possible at a Cheaper Rate