Bringing together large power consumers and clean energy solution providers
In 2024, Mercom India will host its third 'C&I Clean Energy Meet' series in multiple cities across India, starting on January 24, 2024. Events will be held in eight major cities with a focus on commercial and industrial businesses. The event in Lucknow is scheduled for March 1, 2024. This event is Co-organized by UPNEDA & Indian Industries Association (IIA).
The capital of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has the second-largest concentration of businesses in the state. The city has emerged as a dominant hub for industry and logistics in the Northern India region. Lucknow is becoming known as an information technology hub, adding to the city's key industries: distillery chemicals, machine tools, aeronautics, furniture, and textiles.
The state government has an ambitious goal to transition the region's industries to solar, one of the best avenues for commercial and industrial businesses to cut operational costs and reap both environmental and economic benefits.
C&I entities, large institutions, and residential apartment buildings all want clean energy at a lower cost than with grid power tariffs. Because solar rooftops are the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly energy source, they are an attractive option for commercial and industrial businesses that want to reduce their operating expenses.
Solar solutions providers equipped with advanced technologies, financing mechanisms, and regulatory provisions offer attractive solutions to consumers. Energy, finance, and C&I stakeholders are reshaping their business models while securing supply and transitioning smoothly toward clean energy.
As the trusted voice in the clean energy sector, Mercom is bringing clean energy solutions providers and consumers together to discuss power requirements, cost benefits, challenges, opportunities, and solutions.
Who should attend?
- Commercial and industrial consumers of large power capacity who plan to reduce their cost of power as they go green
- Clean energy solutions providers looking to reach commercial and industrial consumers
- Consultants, energy auditors, equipment and component manufacturers, lenders, investors, and associates
- Facility and plant managers, c-level executives of C&I businesses, engineers, procurement managers, and decision-makers
- To find optimum solutions for purchasing low-cost, reliable, clean power and learn how the energy market is evolving across the country
- To continue a seamless transition towards clean energy while navigating technological and financial challenges
- To better understand the energy transition from industry leaders and experts
- Rooftop Solar – Harnessing the Green Route to Reducing Electricity Bills
- Clean Power Purchase – Switching to Renewable Energy and Optimizing Savings
- Attractive Financing Options – Exploring Attractive Financing Options for Easy and Affordable Green Loans