Bringing together large power consumers and clean energy solution providers
In 2024, Mercom India will host its third 'C&I Clean Energy Meet' series in multiple cities across India, starting on January 24, 2024. Events will be held in eight major cities with a focus on commercial and industrial businesses. The event in Chennai is scheduled for March 15, 2024.
Home to a diverse range of industries that make a significant contribution to India's economy, Chennai is a major automobile manufacturing hub with several global automotive giants. This is in addition to its IT industry and thriving healthcare sector that includes major world-class hospitals and medical facilities.
Going solar is one of the best ways to cut operational costs for these commercial and industrial entities. Solar rooftop systems generate environmental and economic benefits for both business and residential buildings.
C&I entities, large institutions, and residential apartment buildings all want clean energy at a lower cost than with grid power tariffs. Because solar rooftops are the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly energy source, they are an attractive option for commercial and industrial businesses that want to reduce their operating expenses.
Solar solutions providers equipped with advanced technologies, financing mechanisms, and regulatory provisions offer attractive solutions to consumers. Energy, finance, and C&I stakeholders are reshaping their business models while securing supply and transitioning smoothly toward clean energy.
As the trusted voice in the clean energy sector, Mercom is bringing clean energy solutions providers and consumers together to discuss power requirements, cost benefits, challenges, opportunities, and solutions.
Who should attend?
- Commercial and industrial consumers of large power capacity who plan to reduce their cost of power as they go green
- Clean energy solutions providers looking to reach commercial and industrial consumers
- Consultants, energy auditors, equipment and component manufacturers, lenders, investors, and associates
- Facility and plant managers, c-level executives of C&I businesses, engineers, procurement managers, and decision-makers
- To find optimum solutions for purchasing low-cost, reliable, clean power and learn how the energy market is evolving across the country
- To continue a seamless transition towards clean energy while navigating technological and financial challenges
- To better understand the energy transition from industry leaders and experts
- Rooftop Solar Options & Policies: Optimizing Savings
- Clean Power Purchase – Switching to Renewable Energy through Open Access and Maximizing ROI
- Attractive Financing Options - Easy and Affordable Green Loans